New Years Trip 2016



One more week until Christmas. Instead of celebrating, going over the christmasmarket, drinking german Gluehwein or buying presents I spend my time learning programming and doing some animation stuff for college. I so look forward to my vacation. Can't wait until I passed my final exam. I have my stuff packed at home.
 I so need the next two and a half weeks of vacation. 
I wake up early in the morning, go to gym and then leave for university. I nearly never come back before five and then I have some shifts at work until midnight. 
I have no time for anything. But I wish I had more time. I wish I could spend my evenings and afternoons like I used to. I wish I could just watch a movie or do fun stuff with my friends. 

Two more days and I'll sit in the train towards Munich. My friend Maxi (my best Friend from California) will pick me up on saturday night for some Skidays in the mountains. A perfect start for this christmas/new years break! I am so excited to see my favorite girl again. I missed our crazyness. 
After those days I ll spend Christmas with my parents and I will fly to Riga to meet Lucia. 

The full itinerany

19.12.2015 meeting Maxi in Munich
19.22.2015 driving to Kitzbühel over Christmas 
28.22.2015 heading to Munich to get my flight to Riga 
02.01.2016 bustrip to Tallinn 
05.01.2016 Layover in Warschau



I ll keep you updated about the trip =) 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment