Getting ready for the new years Hungary-Austria Trip

Just one more day until i ll get in the train with my backpack and hit the road to Austria.
Finally its that time of the year again: Traveltime. I really missed Lucia and my Backpacking trips. I am really excited to get to know another country.  I already packed my backpack this afternoon. It is totally different to pack for a Winters Trip than for a summer Trip. Big winter boots, a lot of college hoodies... I hope it wont get to freaking cold in Budapest! 
The first days I ll spend near Kitzbühel with my family for Christmas. Also I really need to go snowboarding. I need to try out my new go Pro!! Oh yeah. Cant wait for that!
On Monday I ll meet Lucia and we hit the road to Budapest over new years! We already have some fun new Years Party we want to atempt to. On the second January we ll drive to Vienna. So we have a full plan for our Christmas Vacation befor College starts again! 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment