Eco Tourism in Europe - A list

I try to see Europe and Germany not as an european would see it. I know that sounds weird. I mean, I love discovering new countries, their culture, their nature, their cities. But sometimes I really think, that the only really interesting, adventurous places excists in other continents than Europe. Europe was never as interesting as the rest of the world is for me. For me everyday is Europe. For me Europe is home. Not far away, not adventurous. I try to change my point of view. To see Europe as someone would see it who is from another continent. It  is not, that I never went to Paris or London.. I visited a lot of capital cities. Adding Vienna, Budapest and Lissboa during the next two months. But when I was in Africa or America I saw so many great things as the Maya ruins, the canyons, the african nationalparks, that I miss this nature in Europe. Never really have I discovered great natural places. Ruins, Waterfalls, canyons in europe. I want to change that.
I want to see the natural wonders of europe. I want to do european eco-tourism. 
I started a list with great places to see! I hope one day, I can start my life as an real eco-tourist. 

My Eco-tourism list

Germany
Berchtesgaden National Park (Bavaria)
Röthbachfall
königssee
Elbsandsteingebierge
Nationalpark Bayrischer Wald
(Tree top walk, baumwipfelpfad)
Jasmund National Park Rügen
white chalk cliffs


Austria:
Eisriesenwelt
Lamprechtshöle
Seegrotte
Seisenbergklamm
Bärenschutzklamm
Rappenlochschlucht
Faaker See
 Einhornhöle (Dripstone cave)

Czech
tropical greenhouse Fatamogana

Lettland
Gauja-Nationalparks : Guttmannshöle, Sigulda

Malta
blaue Grotte
blaue Lagune
Greece
Tropfsteinhöle bei pyrgos dirou
Vikos Schlucht in epiros
Melissani Cave, Kefalonia


Slovakia
Dobšinská Ice Cave

Slovenia
Vrtoglavica Jama
Vintgar Gorge


France
Gouffre de padirac
Verdonschlucht
Ardèche Gorges Nature Reserve in France
Étretat

Scotland
Fingals Cave

Mallorca

Artas Caves


Italia
Alcantara Gorge

Spain
Canyon del sil, Galicia

Bulgaria
Devetashka Cave

Romania
Bigar Cascade Falls

Norwege
Pulpit Rock, Preikestolen,

Iceland
Seljalandsfoss Waterfall,
Skaftafell National Park

Irland

Cliffs of Moher

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment