Moving to a new city - Augsburg, Bavaria

I know, I havent been writing for a month! Thats because I moved across Germany down to Bavaria.
I found an apartment in Augsburg, 20 miles from Munich, that I share with another Student. During the first days I went to Oktoberfest, did some Designworkshops at my university and startet officialy College. I am now an Interactive Media Design Student and I really did not had much freetime. Discovering the city, going to classes, making new friends. There have not been much time for travelling and trips.
Anyways I thought I d share some photos I took last week of my new city ;) maybe I am doing an "Augsburg-Guide" soon. For sure, it is not a city as popular as Munich is but its a nice 280 thousand-inhabitant city with great old architecture and a nice way of life! 








Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 Kommentare:

  1. Die Eissorten klingen auf jeden Fall toll! ;)

    Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß bei deinem Studium :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey =) Danke ;) ist auf jeden Fall Klasse bisher ;))

      Delete