Half Moon Bay - CA



 

Little Trip to Half Moon Bay. 
Sometimes, I just take my car and drive somewhere. Some time ago, i drove to half moon bay. A small city at the westcoast of the Bay Area at San Francisco. Half moon bay is also famous for the big Maverick waves. Who ever saw this movie (Mavericks), know what I am talking about. In Winter you can see a lot of high waves, surfed by really good surfer. 

Things you should do as per visithalfmoonbay.com : 
  • Hit the Ocean for surfing lessons
  • Go Horsebackriding on the beach
  • Buy just caught-fisch
  • Visit Artistig Galleries 
  • Relax at the ocean

There are a lot of sweet Surfshops, Beaches, Boatdockingstations... I really liked this city. Walked a bit around, made some Fotos and enjoyd the little trip I made for some hours. 
Who s really interested in Surfing, bay area and this movie should definitely come here. 





Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment